Search This Blog

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gloss Salon Kuwait

gloss salon Kuwait

A girly post!

I wanted to go fix my nails at Nail Polish the other day but I forgot to schedule an appointment, called late and was told that they can’t take more clients and my nails were so bad I just had to find an alternative besides Hadaya’s crappy mani / padi services .. I remembered then an offer Gloss Salon emailed FB group members so I took the number, called and head straight up..It’s not difficult to find in Jabreya – next to Ansam’s Collection – you know where Mr. Baker is!? Right next to it.

I walked in without an appointment and there was a client ahead so I sat there and was offered beverages and then Rea started working on my nails – I was bedazzled by the nail polish shades they have, all Nail Station- my favorite!

nailstation kuwait

Stuff I bought from my first visit


While I was sitting there another lady was drying / styling her hair and after she finished I sat down with the lady who handles hair cutting / styling and coloring khadeeja and we chat till closing time actually lol and from that conversation I set a date with her to come in and have a makeover.

I went there yesterday on time and we discussed base hair color and the highlights and the poor girl started doing her magic! I usually stay quiet at salons and give my feedback after finishing, I got worried when she washed my hair after the dye and was so anxious when she used the bleach for the highlights but mashallah 3aleiha, this girl is a master in what she does! *knocks wood*! My scalp didn’t irritate, no smudges on my face, color’s nice ( I AM A BLONDE AGAIN YEEEY) and my hair is not dry at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment